Thursday, September 09, 2004

To my Wonderful Sister


Happy Birthday

Sometimes you wish your sisters were as nice as your friends and sometimes you wish your friends were as nice as your sister. I have a sister who is both. My sister and my friend.

We are separated by some 40 miles, but get together when we can. We wonder why the family can't get along, and times we understand. For the most part I have a wonderful family. We get along very well (most of us). It helps that we are a large family.

I was scanning the family album and I love the pictures of us when we were little. Sitting on the living room couch and eating crackers with butter and jelly on them. We didn't break the soda crackers into one of the four perforated squares. Oh no. We ate the entire square with it's little four squares intact. The crackers were as big as our heads. But we were smiling. Soda crackers.

No comments: