Here is a pretty purple flower plant that I can add to my pictures of flowers. I am gathering up a good many of them and then I will create a screen saver to share with everyone. For free, of course. Well, as soon as I create a personal web page, I will share them. I have a work one, but this isn't work, is it? It is fun!
I had a beautiful Labor Day week-end. You couldn't ask for nicer weather. My friend was up for a couple of days. She and I go way back. She lost her silver buff cocker spaniel in April and we looked for female puppies that she could adopt. Oh, there are so many dogs out there, it was heart breaking. And, so many cute pictures. We just fell in love with every other one. I think she found one she likes and she is calling about her tomorrow. Another happy match, I hope.
I cooked hotdogs, hamburgers and chicken on the grill. Made baked beans and macaroni salad. I arranged my usual cheese tray with cheese ball and crackers. My daughter is 13 and her friends were over. I had fun when I made the cheese balls on Saturday morning. When I create the actual cheese ball I roll it in chopped walnuts. I told her and the friends, "Well, I am going to go roll my balls in some nuts, now." They love that kind of humor. I have had to adjust to it. It used to be that I couldn't stand that kind of humor. Having kids makes you really lighten up. I like to make them laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment