Thursday, September 23, 2004

This is Fancy.


This is Fancy. She is the horse of my daughter's friend. She is showing her at the fair. Of course my daughter wants a horse every time she sees her school friend and her horse. I say "Go walk your dog." Sable is as fat as a pig. I need to take some responsibility for that, too. I just burnt my hamburger tonight and Sable got it.

The vet didn't want me giving her any people food. I had 10 outside dogs when I was growing up. We kept a dog food bucket in the kitchen for table scraps. It was my job to feed the dogs every night and water them. I was the only one that would actually take fresh water to them every day. I recall pounding the frozen water out of the tin pans, so I could pour fresh water in. I worked for a vet when I was 17 and I felt it was important that they had fresh water.

Feeling very down and depressed today. Not sure if it is hormones or the environment. Work has not been pleasant, I haven't been happy with the house and the lack of help from my daughter and niece.

Have a headache. Am cutting it short tonight.





No comments: