Monday, September 13, 2004

Serenity Lake.


They should call this serenity lake. It was so peaceful this week-end. The calm between the storms. Between Frances and Ivan, I guess. Business is booming for the lumber companies. I used to work for one in Virginia. I won't name any names.

How is service pack 2 treating you? I loaded it on my pc over two weeks ago, no problems. A minor adjustment with my browser, but nothing great. I just loaded it on my daughter's pc, we'll see how she fares.

My daughter gets her stitches out on Wednesday. She will have small scars that should diminish over time. By the time she is an adult, we will probably barely be able to even see where the moles were.

Her favorite class this year? Gym class. Activity, running, getting all that energy out. I have her in bed by 9:30 (most nights) and she gets up at 6:30. If she sleeps all night through, that is a good nine hours of sleep. I am a big believer in plenty of sleep. Even if it takes her 20 minutes to fall asleep, then it would be 8 1/2 hours of sleep. Now, if I can just get her to eat better. "But, I'm not hungry!" I sit the food in front of her just in case. Sometimes she eats it, sometimes she picks at it and sometimes the dog gets it.

No comments: