The Migraine Monkey was nice enough to wipe out a Wednesday of my life. I tried to get up and go to work. The headache said "This is not to be." Ugh. I slept most of the morning and when I finally was able to drag myself out of bed, I decided to rest and watch T.V. I caught the old movie "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" from 1947. I remember watching the T.V. version in the '60s with Hope Lange. The movie was in black and white. I also decided to clean my living room and re-arrange furniture for the tree while I watched the movie. I just feel so guilty not doing anything during the day. So much for rest. I took many breaks, but my leg muscles were sore from pushing heavy furniture around. Sigh.
Today was not much better. I finally caved in and took another migraine pill at 3:00 p.m. I was at work, but I don't know how much work I was actually able to do. This evening I felt much better. My daughter and I watched "The Fountain". Do yourself a favor and skip it.
No comments:
Post a Comment