Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Keep the obey in the vows


I love her, but I never wanted to marry her

So, did you hear about the guy in India who married a dog? Yeah. Seems he stoned a couple of dogs 15 years ago and has bad luck ever since. So, he heard that if he marries a dog his luck will change. Honor and obey, hey? Nothing like a good loyal dog.

Well, if that is the case, I can't wait to see what happens to M Vick.

Both my new kittens are home. All fixed and quiet. I was able to pick up Mr. Tibbs yesterday and he walked around the house with a mournful meow most all of the night. Could have been from missing Titten, could have been pain and/or trauma. I picked up Titten today. The ordeal has barely slowed her down. She is still pretty frisky. They are both sleeping peacefully, this evening.

No comments: