
A copper red tree was beautiful
Here is another tree from the museum display. There were so many trees and so much talent. The taller trees sold for over $800 and the smaller displays for around $400. They are out of my league, but I do like to look.
So. My apologies to Lois Gibson. For starters, it is difficult to make a sketch of a little girl with nothing to go on but a face bone. And next, I am thinking that if you are going into forensic science, art was not your major. Or, the other way around? She has been praised for her image she created and the little girl was recognized quickly.
I just thought it a little vulgar. But then again, so is the whole horrid story.
It is far beyond my comprehension and I hope that it always is. I don't say "What is the world coming to?" I believe this type of behavior has gone on forever and always. How can I wrap my mind around the fact that there is some little one being hurt right now? "There's no such things as monsters." Uh. Yes, there are. To be beaten and/or tortured by a stranger is one thing, but at the hands of your parent? My brain remains boggled. It refuses to accept that these things can happen. I cringe that I may know a child beater. That I might work with one or that my car repairman is one. They walk amongst us, these monsters. Oh, such a chilling thought.
My grand niece (with the golden hair) is only two years old. It turns my blood cold to think of anyone harming a hair on her beautiful head. Who is to say that little girl was to be born to that horrible monster of a mother and perish in such an awful ... words do not even enter my brain that can describe the incident. I have nothing in my mind that can fathom what words to use to describe such a horrible, horrible murder. I am beyond words. I am beyond sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment