
Palm Holidays
This one was my daughter's favorite tree display at the museum. They had real sand and I am not sure what is in the cooler shown there. It was a very festive contrast to the warm and cozy displays of the other trees.
I received my new hard drive today. It is a Western Digital and a 500 gig (instead of 400). I ran Intel's Application Accelerator and after about 2 hours, I had my system back. Hopefully, I won't get the "Ati2diag stuck in an infinite loop" error any more. I think they may be two separate problems, but who knows? I also ran a quick fix for the diag that I found online (go Google!).
2 comments:
Oh geez, I hate that when people play up their thinness and shove it in your face. We have enough problems without having to listen to someone like that. I have lost 15 lbs so far but it is such tough going. And I have another 20 to go.
I hate co-workers like that. My nemesis at work recently scheduled a training meeting at my cubicle, didn't bother to tell or ask me and then told the person doing the training that she couldn't make it!! What a twit! Yesterday she was so upset she went to our director and said she thought the place was totally mis-managed. Way to win friends and influence people. She acts 20 and is actually 50! Ok enought bitching and moanin.
Tabor
Post a Comment