
Sable relaxing in the grass
This photo shows the side of my dog (the big galoot) that has hair loss. The veterinarians were never concerned with it. The first one said it was hard to say what may have happened to her. She has some allergies where her skin gets dry, but this isn't spreading. It is completely contained. We always tell people we cleaned our paintbrushes off on her after painting our white fence.
Sable has been playing with the kittens. Our Casper plays with the kittens, too. They get fixed next week. The male can come home the same day, but they will keep the female overnight. I hope it isn't too hard on them. I just can't imagine having a family pet for 20 years and having to let them go like my sister and her daughter went through yesterday. 20 years has to earn some sort of family member status. I think my bird has turned 10 years old. I can't remember exactly what year we got her. It was in November, though. She had been born in late August, I believe. I think it was 1997.
The sky has turned gray in Ohio, now. My daughter and I saw spitting snow today. We are not close enough to Lake Erie to get any lake effect snow. My daughter went to the doctor for her knee. She has been complaining about it for some time. She thought the doctor would prescribe her a brace of some sort. I knew better. I figured the doctor would tell her how to exercise the knee. That is exactly what she did. I'll nag my daughter about it, but chances are that she won't do not even one set of exercises. She wants an easy and instant fix. She gets her stitches out tomorrow from the mole removal. I have been using a tooth pick to scratch under the stitches every night. The doctor leaves some long stiff points sticking out from the stitches that poke my daughter's skin and it itches like crazy.
I just realized something. Our veterinarian is female. Our general family physician is female and my daughter's skin doctor is female. Interesting.
Sable has been playing with the kittens. Our Casper plays with the kittens, too. They get fixed next week. The male can come home the same day, but they will keep the female overnight. I hope it isn't too hard on them. I just can't imagine having a family pet for 20 years and having to let them go like my sister and her daughter went through yesterday. 20 years has to earn some sort of family member status. I think my bird has turned 10 years old. I can't remember exactly what year we got her. It was in November, though. She had been born in late August, I believe. I think it was 1997.
The sky has turned gray in Ohio, now. My daughter and I saw spitting snow today. We are not close enough to Lake Erie to get any lake effect snow. My daughter went to the doctor for her knee. She has been complaining about it for some time. She thought the doctor would prescribe her a brace of some sort. I knew better. I figured the doctor would tell her how to exercise the knee. That is exactly what she did. I'll nag my daughter about it, but chances are that she won't do not even one set of exercises. She wants an easy and instant fix. She gets her stitches out tomorrow from the mole removal. I have been using a tooth pick to scratch under the stitches every night. The doctor leaves some long stiff points sticking out from the stitches that poke my daughter's skin and it itches like crazy.
I just realized something. Our veterinarian is female. Our general family physician is female and my daughter's skin doctor is female. Interesting.
2 comments:
We had an in-house rabbit that lived to be 11, and when she went it was very hard on both of us because she was like a family member. Now we have the two cats and they are just over a year old and I hope to have both of them for quite some time. When they were altered, both came home at the same time and neither one had a problem. It's a very simple operation for both.
Cheyenne - Yes, if I remember correctly your rabbit's name was Jasper (like one of my cats).
Post a Comment