Friday, November 02, 2007

New digs for Earl


Earl got a new house, not a friend

I've mentioned Earl before in my blog. He is a little beagle that lives with a family in a house on a back alley behind my office building. Sometimes I drive past or walk past to see how he is doing. He got some new digs. It looks like a new friend moved in, but no. I am not real sure the reason the owner kept Earl's old house there. Maybe so Earl could adjust, or maybe it is attached to the house and would leave an ugly spot if he removed it.

I am kind of excited about tomorrow. I have a free Saturday for the first time in six weeks. I plan to get some work done around the house. Maybe. I went to the library and got a fresh batch of books. Oh, boy. I must stay motivated. Heh.

No comments: