Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Will Dell find out?

fall trees


As I was posting my problems with Dell, I was wondering if the support team would ever read about my complaints online. Well, I suppose they check this url out, if they do read up on this stuff.

...http://www.technorati.com/search/%22dell%20support%22%20hell

I am there in all my complaining glory, or rather this blog is. You only have to mention the words De!!, su@@ort, and He!! and you will be picked up by this search engine and posted there. From the above wording, I am trying to avoid being posted there a third time.

I have recapped all of my woes on my home page and am still seething that it took eight days before I had a complete working system again. I find that rather poor. Especially since they wanted to pin it on a non-existent virus.

Moving on.

I wrenched my neck sometime during the night and am waiting for the ibuprofin to take effect. I am going to try to go into work at lunchtime. Although, I believe I feel signs of pleurisy coming on. I have had this affliction before many times. I know the signs. I am hoping the medicine will make that subside, also. If the pleurisy pain does not go away, I know that a trip to the doctor is in order for antibiotics. Yuck. They usually make me sick to my stomach. I have an allergy to penicillin since 1979 when I puffed up like a balloon. My Mom thought I had the mumps. Never, ever take old medicine!

While checking my site meter, I notice that a lot of hits are from one certain picture. I am wondering if someone is using the picture as their background and have linked to my blog site here. Not a bother to me, because it is not my bandwidth being used. Interesting. One day alone, I had seventy hits to this certain picture. It is too far back into blogdom to change, or I would replace it with some funny message. I am glad someone enjoys my pictures.

Well, the time has come to get ready for work. I guess if I can type on a computer keyboard at home, I can type on a keyboard at work. Sigh.

Coming from the speakers: Get Your Hind End In Gear by Work.

3 comments:

boabhan sith said...

everyone enjoys your pictures

Tabor said...

I have a series of fall pictures posted on our public photo site at work and I have found that poets and others have used them on their websites. They are good photos--so all the more power to them. They do give me credit though.

I am so sorry to hear about your illness. This is not fair in the summer.

Peruby said...

I don't mind people using my pictures. Not at all.

I just slept most of the evening on a heating pad and it is about 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Sigh.

I am so glad my doctor is out on Wednesday afternoon or I would have gone there. Now, I can wait until tomrrow - it will probably be better.