
Just a couple pet peeves I need to get off of my chest. Have you ever noticed that some people want you to come and visit them, and never come to visit you? And, when you go to visit them they don't sit down to chat, they just keep doing their household or yard chores? And, of course their place looks great because they get you to hold this, or water this while they go and answer the telephone or start some other chore. Why do they ask other people why I never visit them anymore? Are they that dense? How about this reason? I am staying home and doing my own yardwork so my place can look nice for a change!
Then there is the one who has an event coming up. You do some background work to help them out and they piss you off with some kind of rude remark or something. You take all your paperwork and newspapers and throw them in the trash. Forget them! Or, they are moving into a new place and you just happen to have three VCR's and four t.v.'s and were going to give them one of each, but NOT NOW! Let them do without. I'll give the things to Good Will.
Here is an interesting concept. I had a friend of a friend invite me to lunch the other day. I didn't care for the guy, so I said "I would pass." He was trying to be over-jovial and said "Free food!" Now, I am in no way emaciated. But, later I was wondering 'Instead of guys asking girls out to lunch, what if they said "I'll pay you NOT to eat."' Why do they keep trying to feed us? I wasn't on any strong medicine when this thought came to me, honest. But, I thought maybe - you know, maybe, this would be a great way to lose weight.
Okay, okay. Enough bitching. I'll sign off with that last one.
Coming from the speakers: Hooked On A Feeling by B.J. Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment