
One of my dinner partners this evening. What a charmer.
Here she is last summer.
My daughter and I went to see "The Longest Yard" with Adam Sandler. I don't know. Will Burt Reynolds ever get over himself? My daughter confused William Fichtner with Paul Bettany. I can see the resemblance. In this movie, William was more clean shaven and blonder than usual. But we are talking a difference of 15 years here.
I am not sure that I saw the original movie. I never cared for Burt and I am not a football fan. Well, maybe - sometimes. I would hardly call myself a fan, though. Which stems from the word fanatic. I certainly am not that.
I just looked over the entire list of movies that Burt did, and I have to admit. Not one did I like. I may have liked Mad Dog Time just a smidgeon. And, I do mean smidgeon.
And, Cloris Leachman - naughty, naughty.
Coming from the speakers: Honky Cat by Sir Elton John.
No comments:
Post a Comment