
The couple of times I have had to re-build my computer I get Paint Shop Pro for sixty days. I am wondering if I can just remove it after 59 days and re-load it. Might work. I was having fun with it this evening, and from a sunset on the lake created the kaleidoscope above.
golden sunset

It came from the above sunset picture above. If I only had more time to play with them. But, after chores, I am just too beat.
I was awaken at 2:22 a.m. last night by my cell phone ringing. I looked at the number and did not recognize it. I "googled" the number and I came up with a blank. Possibly the number is unlisted.
I was explaining to my sister how to "google" a phone number. If your caller i.d. pulls up a number, but you don't recognize it, just punch it into the Google search bar and if it is listed anywhere in a public phone book, you can get a result as to who it is and where they live.
Here is an example. I pulled this number/name randomly.
I punched in the number 212-784-9846. No parenthesis, just dashes. Here is the result:
Heather Hunter, (212) 784-9846, 1 West St, New York, NY 10004
While speaking to my sister, I googled her number. She is listed, so it appeared with the address. Just goofing off, I began to advance one number at a time. Her ending number is 4080, so I punched in 4081. Nothing. Next one was a name I didn't know, 4083 brought nothing, as did 4084. But, 4085 brought up our nephew! How weird is that?!!! We didn't even know he had obtained his own phone number! His Mom and Dad divorced and he lives with his Dad. His Dad must have done away with his telephone and my nephew got one for the house. Just five numbers higher than my other sister. The prefixes are the same, but they live about ten miles apart. It just weirded me out.
Now, this isn't fool-proof. My phone number that we had when we were growing up was in place for over thirty years. It still appeard in Google for an entire year after my Mom passed away. It has since been assigned to someone else, and they get calls for my wayward sister. Probably bill collectors and old boyfriends. The person who has my Mom's old number works with my other sister. I have way too many sisters. I would sort them into the letters to the beginning of their first names, but three start with S. Except for me and my eldest sister. That is five girls. Three boys. I suppose I could do it this way.
Eldest brother = Pa
Eldest sister = Na
Next sister = Sh
Next brother = Gr
Next sister = Ba (nickname, she is also a Sh)
Next sister = Sa
Next brother = Br
Me = Me That is too funny. Me = me. I never realized that before. I am way too tired to be writing in this blog. I must retire.
Coming from the speakers: auf Wiedersehen So Long, Farewell from The Sound of Music
2 comments:
I think big families are very cool and more rare. Having lots of brothers and sisters is healthy even if it makes you crazy.
I quite agree. My Mom was an only child and I think that had a lot to do with the large family.
Post a Comment