Sunday, June 26, 2011

This cat....

....is going to hurt me someday. And I don't mean his claws. He has that uncanny knack of sensing and then moving in every direction my feet aim to go. Do you have a cat or cats like this? I swear they are psychic in this area. I go to walk around them or over them or past them and they know just where my foot is going to land and then they make sure they are occupying the same exact spot!

It is a well-known fact in physics that two objects cannot occupy the same space at the same time. Is this the Pauli exclusion principle? 

Anyway, my cat is out to kill me. Or at least maim me.

I finished reading my first book.  Are you there Vodka? it's me, Chelsea. She is a bit crude but I like her. I catch her show now and again "Chelsea Lately".

I will be moving on to Carrie Fisher's "Wishful Drinking".

You all know what I am doing, right? I am stalling. As usual before my big party. I need to do a million things and I am (of course) stalling. Sigh. I notice that I am getting more adept at stalling every year. The idea of this post came when I went to refill my coffee cup and Casper nearly caused me to end up on the floor. Well, I did not have any recent photos of him so I had to go back into my photo files and well, you know. I spent at the very least two hours there reminiscing. Sheesh.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Some animals are like some people. They just want to be ahead of you or get to the spot first and then there is a collision! Here is hoping you do not break a leg!

Anonymous said...

The cat's going to make you hurt your self. Fool the cat, take small steps, like tip-toeing through the tulips. Better be careful.

Cheyenne said...

All 3 of my cats take off, whizz by me, and cut me off as they head to the area where I feed them. That happens twice a day at feeding time. But the older male, Junior, is the one that will be the cause of any broken bones I receive when I trip over him. Guess there's one in every family that has cats.