I has me a road trip today. Columbus. I doubt that I will get the odd chance to stop along the route and take any photographs of any scenery. It is predicted to be a scorcher today, too. Love the A/C.
I was caught at a little elementary school yesterday during a huge thunderstorm. I stood around with the handful of staff that are still working. They are all in a good mood because the students are gone and their last day is Thursday. Sigh.

3 comments:
These boys serve us while seeking adventure and fun. We play games with their lives. We used to sacrifice these lives only for great causes or
national peril. Now like nickels in a slot machine we waste them.
Stand there as they pass. With head bowed or shoulders square, give them your respect. Wasted lives, for what? The least we can do. I agree. Bring them home!
Have a great trip. I'm going on one myself next weekend, going to meet a fellow blogger. So excited.
Bill - Amen and Amen!
Kden - Have a safe trip and I hope it is a momentous occasion!
Post a Comment