Friday, June 03, 2011

I never can remember their name

I chose them because they are orange. They are very hardy. They have multiplied quite a bit since I purchased one plant a few years back. They are choking out my orange tiger lilies.

Turned cold here over night. It is now 46 degrees F. I am pretty sure they did not predict that when I checked the weather yesterday. I am certain I saw a low of 56. While taking the dogs out this morning I was freezing!

2 comments:

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

Looks like Gaillardia? I love them. I should get some this year. I have always meant to, and I love perennials that spread like wildfire!

Peruby said...

Dog Hair - Yes, that is what they are called. I think Tabor had to remind me last year what they were. Some things I can never remember. Sigh.