Thursday, June 23, 2011

Here he is

Here is the photo of the boxer standing in the sun that would not upload yesterday. I checked the blogger status and they say that while they perform maintenance users will not be able to upload images - on June 6th! What? Where are they located anyway that they are sixteen days behind the rest of us? LOL! Hey, whatever! I can't even imagine trying to maintain this hosting site, so kudos to them! The amount of work they have to do would be mind boggling.

When I get angry I tend to prune my outside shrubbery. I have been very, very angry. My lilac bush caught the brunt of it this time round. I hacked half of the thing away. No worries, though. I am sure it did the bush more good than damage. That sucker will bush out now, instead of reaching for the sky like it has been doing. I only touched half of it.

My right shoulder is starting to feel the strain. I just wish I did like most people do and clean when I get angry. Not a chance. Although I am getting the living room/dining room area emptied. I moved a 46 inch plasma TV all by myself to another room. So, no movie reviews for a while. Hey, did I hear somebody say "Thank God!"? Funny! The new laminated floor comes Monday in stacks and will be allowed to acclimate to the house temperature. They put the floor in on Tuesday. Pictures? Oh yeah. I'll try not to take them while the workers are in the shot, though. I don't do that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see your floors when you finish. I don't care how much you wack on your bushes but I want to see the floors. However, you might start trying to control that temper, if not your skin will start to wrinkle and by the time you're sixty you'll look like a Shar-pei.

Grumpy said...

Now we know how Bill maintains his youthful appearance; he never gets angry.