I love the story this swing set tells. Remember twirling the swing around and around like the girl on the left? I could not do this often because I get sick easily. Then there is the girl stepping up onto the wood. And the younger boy hanging onto the older boys back. You can almost see the older boys frustration. I'm not certain the fellow in the black shirt saw me or just happens to be looking this way. I don't think he knew I had a camera at that distance.
Here is how far away the swing set was from me when I snapped the photo.
Happy Friday everyone. At noon today I start my vacation. I think I have 260 hours before I return to work if I have figured my math correctly.
I almost forgot! I think I will receive my nook today. I've been tracking it. It cracks me up that the UPS had to hand the package off to the USPS to deliver. I had the e-reader delivered to work. We are only there until noon today. Ack! The secretary said not to worry; that the mail comes at 10:30. I tracked it yesterday and UPS said they handed it off to the post office at 10:30.
UPS was very accommodating but try to get any help from the USPS! No way! My oldest brother is retried from the post office and sister 1949 still works there. This is one of her pet peeves. She loves to go above and beyond helping people. She gets so angry with her co-workers. I do not deal with her post office but the lady behind the counter would give me nothing. Nothing! No help whatsoever. Eh!
Anyway, it figures. This is supposed to be another "working" vacation for me. LOL! Of course I'll have pics of the nook, too.
I almost forgot! I think I will receive my nook today. I've been tracking it. It cracks me up that the UPS had to hand the package off to the USPS to deliver. I had the e-reader delivered to work. We are only there until noon today. Ack! The secretary said not to worry; that the mail comes at 10:30. I tracked it yesterday and UPS said they handed it off to the post office at 10:30.
UPS was very accommodating but try to get any help from the USPS! No way! My oldest brother is retried from the post office and sister 1949 still works there. This is one of her pet peeves. She loves to go above and beyond helping people. She gets so angry with her co-workers. I do not deal with her post office but the lady behind the counter would give me nothing. Nothing! No help whatsoever. Eh!
Anyway, it figures. This is supposed to be another "working" vacation for me. LOL! Of course I'll have pics of the nook, too.


1 comment:
I used to love vacations. And I, too, used to count the hours and the days that I had and after each day I would think, X more days to go. And soon there was only one day left and I would be so bummed. The neatest thing now is that I don't have to put up with that anymore. I have vacation all the time.
Post a Comment