My couch pooped out a cat. Seriously. It did! I was cleaning before the floor guys arrived and was putting all my cats away (in the basement). Hmmm. One not accounted for. Moose. Where is Moose? Ah, Moose is always sleeping/hiding in the couch. I lifted the back of the couch straight up and out plopped a cat. So, my couch pooped out a cat.
Well, I could say my couch pooped out a Moose, but nobody would believe that!

3 comments:
How many cats is "All my cats". In my case, it is five but I have had as many as seven. They are my four footed buddies and I love them all. It is nice to have something living that accepts you without judging and is always happy to give or get a little loving. Nice to have someone who is always glad to see you are home too.
Joan - I have five cats. Each one has their own littler personality that mostly delight me.
What a beautiful face! It's the best looking poop I've ever seen. We had a crappy little loveseat once and a kitten. When you sat on the loveseat a big gap opened up where the seat met the back and the kitten crawled in. She was now in the framework of the couch. When we finally figured out where the meowing was coming from we had to sit back on the couch and coax her out.
Post a Comment