Heh, heh. No, not the photo. My lawnmower blade! My spare one has been at the implement equipment place for two weeks, now. I'll bet they send it somewhere else and have them sharpen it and then tack on 30 to 40 percent of the cost and bill me. My niece worked at a local dry cleaner that took shirts to another cleaners for its customers. Funny stuff.
I have resized this photo to 1024 x 800, but in the original you can really see the chewed up ends of the blades of grass.
I was looking over my June photos for this blog and realized two things. I made only half of them and I had very little cool colors (other than spring green) in them. No blues or purples (which I love). So, I went browsing for blues and purples and this is the first one I saw, so this is what you get.
I have always been fascinated by the story of Sybil. I remember watching Sally Field play the character and last evening caught a more recent production. Although I felt sometimes like the character playing Sybil was playing Sally Field playing Sybil sometimes. I swear they dubbed Sally Fields voice into the movie! And that was JoBeth Williams playing her mother!
How do they get small children to play some of the scenes? In one the poor little girl was tied up and gagged and I know with editing and other such tricks they can put it all together, but still.

3 comments:
Still, how do it know?
My yard and my grass is a sore spot with me. Do you use Photoshop?
Bill,
I use Irfanview, Photoscape (free downloads) and I have Paint Shop Pro on my computer (but never use it anymore).
I don't mess with the pics much anymore. Just crop them to save space on the blog.
I need to get back into having fun with them.
My daughter uses the Photoshop.
Post a Comment