Thursday, March 01, 2007

I just have to shake my head

And hide beneath the covers. I can't believe that there is a human being (maybe two) who are this cruel. Above you can see a photo of my beloved dog Sable standing behind some of my tiger lilies. She is happy. She is a pain sometimes and I love her dearly.

In an area of town about four miles from my house somebody murdered two dogs in a very monstrous way. Here is the article, however, I don't recommend that anybody read it. Just take my word for it - heinous.

In the paper the next day, they reported that the crime scene had been altered when they should have called the police right away. So much evidence was lost, I guess. Clues and such. The baseball bat had been washed.

I hope they get them. I don't want somebody like that roaming around free. Monsters.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

That is absolutely despicable. They should do to them what they did to those poor dogs, if they are ever caught. (Short of killing them, that is) But maybe that is not so bad either.

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - I guess it was not people after all. Gruesome, but the dogs were killed by other dogs.
http://www.timesreporter.com/index.php?ID=64903&r=0