
Photo Friday Challenge: Growth
My Rose of Sharon from last summer. This flowering bush really takes off if you don't curb it. I didn't know to curb it. It is all over the back of my garage and close to taking over the back of my house. It had better stay clear of my moon flowers. That's for sure. It grows much taller than I and this made it easy to get the shot above. Not so easy? Getting a picture without electrical/telephone/cable lines in the frame. Sheesh!
Tickets to this show have arrived.
Tickets to this show have arrived.
2 comments:
I love Rose Of Sharon ~ but not in my yard. We had a mess of them at the end of the house when we moved here and finally got rid of them 2 years ago. There were "babies" sprouting up all over the place beneath them. I kept one.
I'll bet you could prune it back hard after its bloom time...or just thin it greatly for next year.
Post a Comment