
Here is Jasper, up close and personal
Yeah. When I am cleaning there isn't an animal (or daughter) to be found around. They all run for their little cubbyholes and hide. When Mom takes a break they come out of the woodwork. If I sit in my chair, it isn't ten seconds and Jasper is in my lap. In my face in my lap. He has to sniff my eyeballs or something. I hold my breath because if I get one whiff of cat food breath I will gag. Does he have the longest white whiskers you have ever seen or what?
He was most certainly getting annoyed at the camera flash.
He was most certainly getting annoyed at the camera flash.
2 comments:
Wow, that dude has some long whiskers.
My kittens run for the hills when I get the vacuum going and also when the doorbell rings. Funny little critters. And Junior is the one that's always in my face and sticks his nose in my ear purring a mile a minute.
Those are champion whiskers!
Our Oboe does that... he has to get right in your face and smell you. :)
But he also likes being smooched on the head. :)
Funny photo!
~S
Post a Comment