
Sunset Eastern Ohio
This deep reddish orange sunset was taken at my brother's house one year ago today. I recall it was a beautiful day. This is where we were introduced to the little teacup size chihuahua named Brandy. She is a precious little thing.
Somebody got me addicted to these. Remind me to strangle them. They have a resealable zipper on the bag. Yeah. Like I will ever use that!
My pulled muscle in the shoulder/neck area is much better today. I am washing clothes. I am sure it is not wise to carry baskets of clothes up and down the stairs, but hey. It has to be done.
I watched The Night Listener with Robin Williams and Toni Collette. That was a strange movie inspired by true events. That is just weird. There were many holes in the script that made it harder than what it should have been for the lead character played by Williams. Oh! You have to go here for a sinister eerie web page for the movie. Turn your speakers on and be patient. Play along. Click when your cursor turns from an arrow to the pointing finger. Creepy but superbly done!
The time changes today and already I feel like it is flying by. Lose an hour? For me it seems as though I have lost six hours. Must hurry and get things done. It will be bedtime before I know it and back to work in the morning. My shoulder will have to deal. I must vacuum the carpet because of the dog hairs.
Speaking of dogs, all but a dozen of the dogs taken from the shelter have been adopted. The community support was amazing. I would like to think that each one of them went to a loving and caring home.
Well, I am going to make sure my camera is charged and ready in case I see somewhere that there is another beautiful sunset to capture.
My pulled muscle in the shoulder/neck area is much better today. I am washing clothes. I am sure it is not wise to carry baskets of clothes up and down the stairs, but hey. It has to be done.
I watched The Night Listener with Robin Williams and Toni Collette. That was a strange movie inspired by true events. That is just weird. There were many holes in the script that made it harder than what it should have been for the lead character played by Williams. Oh! You have to go here for a sinister eerie web page for the movie. Turn your speakers on and be patient. Play along. Click when your cursor turns from an arrow to the pointing finger. Creepy but superbly done!
The time changes today and already I feel like it is flying by. Lose an hour? For me it seems as though I have lost six hours. Must hurry and get things done. It will be bedtime before I know it and back to work in the morning. My shoulder will have to deal. I must vacuum the carpet because of the dog hairs.
Speaking of dogs, all but a dozen of the dogs taken from the shelter have been adopted. The community support was amazing. I would like to think that each one of them went to a loving and caring home.
Well, I am going to make sure my camera is charged and ready in case I see somewhere that there is another beautiful sunset to capture.
2 comments:
What a beautiful sunset you have there. Life would be beautiful if we live a simple life.
Shane
http://www.bestmotivationquotes.com
Wait, you mean I can eat yummy almonds, which are full of healthy soluable fibre AND have dark chocolate at the same time.
I have a terrible foreboding feeling about the next trip to the grocery store.
~S
Post a Comment