
Cute chick from a HUGE Easter Basket
My sister won a huge Easter basket in some kind of drawing and she brought it with her to give to her daughter. Her daughter is 20 and does not like chocolate. So she is giving it to a friend of hers who has two children and one on the way. This little orange chick was one of the ten or so stuffed animals in the basket. The pink bunny was about four feet tall. There was so much stuff in the basket - even candy corn. Did they have the right holiday?
I think I am back to the lighter side of life. My previous posts were so intense I didn't even remember writing them. I would log on to my blog and read the post and think to myself "What the... ?" Hopefully that bug is out of my system. LOL!
I made the mistake of eating a Cadbury creme egg (from a smaller basket) today. Ugh! Why? Did I think my taste buds had changed? I didn't like them 10, 20, 30 years ago - what made me think anything would be different? They are way too sickly sweet for my taste. Goo! Now, I am drinking my second glass of water. I can handle the little Lindt truffles or a bit of white chocolate, but forget creme and marshmallowy stuff. Of course my all time favorite is peanut butter cups (milk or white chocolate).
I think I am over the chocolate covered almonds from Dove. I can only find them at Wal-Mart and I don't really like to shop there. However, I have found another candy that I like. Werther's caramel chews. Oy!
I think I am back to the lighter side of life. My previous posts were so intense I didn't even remember writing them. I would log on to my blog and read the post and think to myself "What the... ?" Hopefully that bug is out of my system. LOL!
I made the mistake of eating a Cadbury creme egg (from a smaller basket) today. Ugh! Why? Did I think my taste buds had changed? I didn't like them 10, 20, 30 years ago - what made me think anything would be different? They are way too sickly sweet for my taste. Goo! Now, I am drinking my second glass of water. I can handle the little Lindt truffles or a bit of white chocolate, but forget creme and marshmallowy stuff. Of course my all time favorite is peanut butter cups (milk or white chocolate).
I think I am over the chocolate covered almonds from Dove. I can only find them at Wal-Mart and I don't really like to shop there. However, I have found another candy that I like. Werther's caramel chews. Oy!
2 comments:
This was really nice to read...thanks for sharing this with us...and it's great to see people getting excited about Easter...to share some of the fun and joy of it al also drop by my blog on Easter Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!
I absolutely hate those Cadbury Eggs. I agree...they are way too sweet and every once in awhile I have a taste and you are right...they never change. I like combinations of peanut butter, caramel and chocolate. Yum.
Post a Comment