Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Apologies to Mr. Hackman


I couldn't resist

I loved Gene Hackman dressed up as a woman in The Birdcage. He was gorgeous. Pink is his color and that hair! This movie tickles me. I am sure I laughed out loud the first couple of times I watched it, but now I just chuckle. I know what they are going to say now before they say it. I can focus on facial expressions and such. Wonderfully cast.


Pines over the park

But this is the photo I shot just an hour ago. At the top of our park in town. I missed the red ball of sun going down. I hope to catch it another day. Everybody was outside today. I took the bird out and let her sit outside (safe in her cage) to get some of the dust off of her. She does not bathe. She won't touch the water but to drink it. I used to bathe her. I don't know why I stopped. She loves the blow dryer.

I know that Photo Friday's Challenge was "addiction" last Friday, but I think I posted the wrong addiction. I am seriously addicted to America's Funniest Videos.

No comments: