
My Grand Niece
I had company today. This little munchkin came to visit. She enjoyed playing with all my old purses and pocket books. For some odd reason I keep my old ones. Maybe I will just pack them all up and take them to the Good Will tomorrow.
I had to break down and go to Wal Mart tonight to get cat and dog food and kitty litter. Moose keeps spitting up the Meow Mix that I purchased. I had to go and get the sensitive digestion formula and hairball formula kind. Wal Mart sells it in the big bags and it is a total waste of money to buy it in anything smaller. The kitty litter was heavy, but I had to have it. My shoulder stung a little bit after the strain of big bags of food and litter. Sigh. Back to the heating pad.
No comments:
Post a Comment