Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Frozen lake


Salt Fork 30 days or so ago

The sun may be strong and the sky may be blue, but the air is still quite chilly in Ohio. This photo was taken in February (about 30 days ago). I will pass Salt Fork tomorrow on my way to Cambridge. More than likely I will not have time to stop for photos again like I did a month ago. We are removing some office stuff from our old building down there to the newer one. My co-worker had a serious heart attack the day after Christmas and has been off from work ever since. He said he may stop in to say "hello" while he goes in for what he hopes is his last dialysis treatment. Amen, to that.

A lady in my home office returned from six weeks off after her hysterectomy. She also suffered with two blood clots, one in each lung. She suffers from migraines as I do and she has Multiple Sclerosis. That isn't all. She now suffers from Rectocele. This ain't pretty, folks. Read at your own risk. At the lunch table today, I heard some co-workers talking about how she also had problems with even other things. My God, how much can one body take? As she told me some complications she had suffered a few days ago, I teared up. How awful.

No comments: