Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Put me out of my misery!


C'mon people! There has to be someone else out there in the world who hates American Idol as much as I do! I get physically ill! Well, maybe it is the migraine. The medicine doesn't seem to be working. I took a phone call and turned around and my daughter had switched the channel to American Idol. Gag! Cough! Smirk!

I am about as white as a ghost. I hate being sick. Although most of my headache goes away around nine p.m. I have noticed this. I used to think it was because the sun went down, but the sun set long ago. I don't take a warm bath or anything soothing in the evening. It has been quiet most of the evening. Besides, I took a nap after work, it was very quiet. I got up, fixed my daughter some tuna noodle casserole (her favorite). I couldn't eat. Especially not tuna. Sat down and relaxed. I wear sunglasses so the flickering of the television doesn't hurt my eyes. Finally, the headache has dissipated.

I took my medicine at 1 o'clock p.m. today. I was well into the migraine attack. I had a meeting this morning and took a coughing fit. Don't you hate that? Twenty people sitting around, one person speaking and I am choking and gagging. Dry heat. The building furnace had malfunctioned and the meeting room was 56 degrees Fahrenheit when the custodian came in to work this morning. He cranked it and had it up to 74 degrees by meeting time. After all the people piled into the room, it was getting pretty warm in there. I had to leave for about twenty minutes until my fit was over and my eyes had stopped watering. Then, you have to walk back into the meeting while everyone pauses and looks at you. I made it, okay? I didn't die! Sheesh.

No comments: