Saturday, November 02, 2013

My nephew...

...went and got himself married yesterday. Did not tell anybody until after it was all done. He said they will plan a ceremony and reception next year.

This is the nephew that used to come to our house every other week-end or so. He and I talked about computers, cars etc.. He fixed little things around my house. Do I miss him? You betcha! Am I jealous? Not one iota! This guy deserves all the happiness that life can offer and then some. I am so glad he found this beautiful lady. They fit together so well.

I am so happy for them.

3 comments:

Celia said...

Congrats to him and you. The family expands.

Cheyenne said...

Yep...once in awhile a miracle happens. God bless them both.

Linda said...

Greetings from Montreal. I am also a child of the 60's. Congratulations to him and yourself.