Saturday, November 16, 2013

No rest here

I knew that the tech would not be happy. Yesterday I was scheduled out on the road to go to two schools to upgrade their fiber. I was trying to check e-mails via my cell phone because I knew there would be issues with this guy.

Sure enough. He had a list of complaints a mile long. And some were so silly it just showed what a true jerk he really is. I shared them with the engineer at the new filter company and I can only imagine what he thinks.

For the most part, I finally got time in the late afternoon to address the problems and began to knock them out. What does it take? Common sense. Something so rare and valuable in some people you would think it could be traded on the stock exchange.

Yep. Complainers gonna complain and haters gonna hate.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

So these were things he could not fix himself?? Just make notes on all the work you do for someone else.

messymimi said...

Makes you wonder how some people get a job or manage to keep it once they do!