I stayed with my nephew while I went Northwest to visit while my niece had her little bambino. That means I was exposed to an enormous amount of baby cooties while spending time with this one. She is five months old.
I was covered in cooties. I didn't mind a bit. I think my daughter was a bit put out though when I posted a picture of the above bambino on my facebook and mentioned that I was in heaven.
She made a remark to me when I got home about it. Oops.

5 comments:
Tell your daughter to visit you more and she won't get replaced by such sweeties. Maybe she thinks you are subconsciously telling her it is time to start a family?
Ask where's the harm in enjoying a baby you can give back to someone else when it's crying!
Giving them back is part of the charm of other people's babies, and there's nothing like a little baby snuggle, cooties or no, to cheer a body up.
Tabor - my daughter still lives with me. I did tell her that the heaven I posted about is temporary and I was ready to give the sweet thing back. I told her I was NOT ready for a full time grandchild. SHE is not ready for a child.
Mimi and Celia - so true!
Post a Comment