Tuesday, November 12, 2013
It is getting warm in here
I have a new toy at work. I am evaluating a new filtering system. First time out of the gate, my horses just fell over one another. One big jumbled mess. I immediately had to scoop them up and place them back behind the starting line so I could clear the track obstacles.
Yep, the heat is on.
Update on the ear infection: Much better! I was feeling good on Saturday, better on Sunday and almost great on Monday. Until somebody turned the heat on. Whew. Glad I got my energy back before this monstrosity hit. LOL!
And what is up with Prednisone?! Really! I feel like a Langolier, I want to eat the furniture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Prednisone is a pretty strong steroid used for a variety of purposes. I've had it in low doses and never had a problem. Not something you can stay on very long.
Steroids are awful! How people can choose to use them illegally i've never gotten, as i can barely stand them on the rare occasion they are prescribed.
Hope you continue to heal well!
Post a Comment