Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Naughty list

Yeah, well - somebody is on the naughty list this year.  According to the telco when all was said and done they blamed it on beavers (or groundhogs).

"It appears that either a ground hog or a beaver has dug holes and chewed the cable."

Whatever. Over 30 hours again.

I don't usually speak of the TV shows that I watch but I just have to rant about this one.  Really, Patrick? Do you really think that Red J0hn is dead? Why the hell didn't you drag him into the lake and drown him to make certain?  You know that he would find a way to fake dying in a choke hold.

Gawd. It still isn't over. He will re-surface and torture all of us again. And we all know that woman from the chapel followed you and will go and resuscitate him.  Gawd!

Okay, rant over.

2 comments:

Grumpy said...

The dog ate my homework.

messymimi said...

At least it wasn't the nutria that ate the levy.