Monday, November 11, 2013

Anguish

My grand nephew's face seems to depict the anguish I felt when I became overwhelmed with all the names on The Wall. To all those who have served, to all those who currently are serving - may we all find peace from the struggles.

4 comments:

fromsophiesview said...

Oh man this really is hitting me...seeing all those names....thanks for this so much!

ron

Celia said...

It is emotional, I visited one of the traveling walls when it came by Seattle years ago and stood there as the names were read. I think everyone should try to see it.

Arkansas Patti said...

Seeing the names of all of those who will never get to grow old, makes us realize the high price of peace.

messymimi said...

So emotional, like when i talk to the people i know who have served (and a few who are still in).