This is a photo from my daughterś clothesline when I visited her house one day last week. All black. That is what she wore in high school and she has not changed much. I do see some color, though.
I do like AC/DC (the band). \Back in Black\.
I do not get to enter quotation marks, the tilde, the comma, the percent sign or the top carrot (or however it is spelled).
I am not able to add updates or new features or any new software because I cannot recall my admin password for this ubuntu machine that I am using.
I wonder what the odds are of me finding the notebook I used when I set it up. That will have the password recorded.
I am missing my computer. I know I have an extra video card around here somewhere and I can always pop out the card in this ubuntu machine and try it, but I had a very special ATI Radeon gaming video card. Bleh! It had itś own fan. Stupid Nook!
My party on Sunday the 4th was great. We got a little rain. I caught the food on fire on the grill about 5 times. I am not an expert at the grill. The corn was fantastic! Yummy yum, yum, yum! I want to eat all my corn on the cob off the grill, now.
I had 18 people here. I made 19. I did not have a headache this time until I had to get gas in the gas can for my daughter. She had parked her car at my house to drop off the corn, but was worried she would not make it to a gas station. When I picked her up from work, I got gas in the can and put it in her car so she could make it to a gas station with no worries. The gas smell is still in my car and I had the can in the trunk. Ugh!
Sable and Slade loved the party. I do not think they moved very much the next day. I got a present from my nephew. An Apple TV. I am fairly certain he wants to convert me to apple products. Now I am debating on whether I buy into the Netflix program again or not. They made me angry by making a lot of movies :unavailable: for such long periods of time I got tired of waiting and rented them.
My nephew says something about cable companies going by the wayside(as far as television goes - they will still provide Internet access, etc...). I can follow him on a lot of stuff, but I was very tired that night (after my party) and could only follow some of what he said. I may absorb it over the next year or so as I get to using this device more.
I have had dr. appointments, court hearings and dinners the past few days and am unable to get the time to fight with this ubuntu machine to get any posts made. I can just barely get my e-mails read and answered and facebook taken care of before I silently scream and leave the room. The court hearings and dr. appointments are nothing major. Just little bumps in the road.
I said before that September looks to be one crazy month and so far I only have a couple of free Sundays left for me. I like my :down: time. Just me and myself by myself. Sitting around reading or watching TV. Not moving my car - not having to go anywhere. Sigh.
And it does not help any that work is crazy crazy right now. I am trying so hard not to panic. I find myself clenching my jaw (which may be what started that horrible tooth/jaw pain a month or so ago). I am having some sensitivity with that tooth. The dentist x-rayed it but he did not see a crack. I do not know what is up with it, but when I push up on the tooth with my finger it hurts. I know +Then stop pushing up on the tooth, Peruby!+
Man, it sucks not having quotation marks. I wonder....
Here goes... ¨ heh, heh! ¨ quotation mark - see? ¨ ~ Tilde (tilda) - see? heh, heh. ``^^&&$%^&&==()+_´´´;;>><<..??
Okay. I have to type a few of the special characters twice before they will show up. I wonder what they will look like after I post? Am I putting some sort of html code in front of the character so that it comes out weird looking?
Cripes! I don´t know. There is the apostrophe! It was looking like this: sisterś, now I can do this... sister´s house.
I am seriously delirious right now!
Here goes... ¨ heh, heh! ¨ quotation mark - see? ¨ ~ Tilde (tilda) - see? heh, heh. ``^^&&$%^&&==()+_´´´;;>><<..??
Okay. I have to type a few of the special characters twice before they will show up. I wonder what they will look like after I post? Am I putting some sort of html code in front of the character so that it comes out weird looking?
Cripes! I don´t know. There is the apostrophe! It was looking like this: sisterś, now I can do this... sister´s house.
I am seriously delirious right now!

No comments:
Post a Comment