Monday, September 19, 2011

You could be my silver spring

Here is my Mom in 1982. She went to Florida (and on other adventures) with my oldest brother all through the 80's. If I happened to be on a hiatus (not working) I traveled with them. My brother liked for me to go so that he knew my Mom was not alone in a motel room. It also worked out because my Mom was done with the day by 4 p.m. and that left he and I to adventure out in the evenings. (Whoops! Thus leaving my Mom alone in a motel room. LOL! Not for that long. We were always back by nine - my Mom's bedtime!).

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

So how much can you drink by 9:00?

Peruby said...

Grumpy - the funny thing was, if I wanted to drink, I would stay in the motel room with my Mom. She was the drinker.

My brother was a non-drinker (at that time). LOL!

kden said...

Funny story and comments. Oh and sweet picture too.