Somewhere, sometime in the 80's (maybe) in Ohio. My mom is the one in the middle in white. I am next to her on the couch with my arm behind her. Sister 1956 on far left, sister 1954 on far right of couch. Sister 1944 in front and sister 1949 in blue in front my me and Mom.
I can't figure if this is even before or after my daughter was born. With no little tots in the photo (or ex-husband/boyfriends) it is hard for me to determine the year. See if my ex was in there I can tell the approximate year. If one of the ex husbands were there, that would also help. If a child was in the photo, I can gauge their age and decipher the year.
The décor of the room doesn't help. My mom put her stuff in there in 1966 and changed it once in 1978.
Sigh.
Edit: So glad I did not purchase a cantaloupe at the grocery store the other night. Read this:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/28/ap/health/main20113075.shtml
Edit: So glad I did not purchase a cantaloupe at the grocery store the other night. Read this:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/09/28/ap/health/main20113075.shtml

1 comment:
I heard something about cantaloupes a few weeks ago but I didn't know it was this bad. I love them. But I can't tell when the last time was that I ate one. Probably last year some time. Looks like I won't be eating any none too soon either.
Post a Comment