Makes me want to barf. I am so used to creamer that I cannot stand coffee with milk in it. Since I am so busy (excuses, excuses!) I have not had any time to go to the grocery store where I need so much stuff - one being coffee creamer.
I have been drinking my morning coffee with 1% milk. Barf! I should just drink it black at this stage. Or (horror of horrors) begin adding sugar to it.
And, you know - I do not want to put a downer/damper on your day (so do not click on the following link). Seriously. It will depress you. I was doing some research on September 11 attacks and read this article. I immediately lost my appetite (it was right before a lunch break). I watched a couple of documentaries from National Geographic (very good!) and I personally have no opinion of the memorial they are holding. (As to whether they allow prayer or are allowing the rescue workers to attend).
I remember in my heart.

3 comments:
When I first started drinking coffee after my daughter was born I added sugar and milk. I stopped the sugar first and eventually the milk. I drink it black and now I want to barf just thinking about adding either one. Funny.
I was a strict 1/2 and 1/2 and artificial sweetner gal until my weight loss started to wane. Duh, the cream is full fat, so I only allow myself that creamy goodness 2xweek and non-fat milk the rest of the time along with the sweetner. It's gross, I hate it, but it's necessary.
Cheyenne -- that is funny. Usually it is the other way around.
kden - NO WONDER I like creamer so much! It is full fat! That figures. (I just made a pun!)
Anyway guys - we love our coffee, don´t we?
Post a Comment