Gifts were opened. Gift paper was collected and thrown away. Food was eaten, given away or frozen. Dishes were washed, kitchen is cleaned. Decorations are gone, tree will be soon. I wanted to sleep through it all, too. Sigh.On the back of the couch, black cat = Casper. Gold cat = Titten (a.k.a. Teton). On the cusions, boxer = Slade, middle black dog = Chong, last black dog = Cheech. "The children were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads."
5 comments:
So cute! You have too many pets but they are sweet.
Sigh. You got that right! There is one dog missing and 3 cats yet. They are sweet when they are sleeping. I've really got myself in over my head, but am too stubborn to let any of them go.
Did they all eat turkey? Is that why they are sleeping?
My first response was...awwwwwww.
Cheyenne - surprisingly the turkey was absent from Christmas dinner this year. For some reason we did ham and lasagna. Not exactly sure why, but that was the way it ended up.
awesome picture! I can't believe they are all there together!
Post a Comment