Tuesday, December 15, 2009

La di da!




It is green. It's just the day and sky was gray and the asphalt was gray and it all reflected back onto the car to make it look gray.

I got the color and style I wanted. I got it at the Civic price. How? I bought it used. Certified used. Five things it does not have. Leather interior, heated seats, power seats, navigator and an outside temperature gauge. I think I can live without those.

My absolute favorite (besides the color)? The 6 CD changer that plays CD's and MP3! I have a huge MP3 collection. I can fit about 200 songs on each CD. That's over 1,000 songs without touching a disc! It's all in there.

4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Congratulations! The car is very nice. Now stay away from those deer.

LMR said...

wow, it's perfect!!! I wish I had one of those ;)
Enjoy travelling!

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - Unfortunately I have to travel past my exact accident spot on Thursday to get to my main branch of my work place for a meeting. Yikes!

Peruby said...

Lior en Milo,

Thank-you. I wish everyone could have one! I told friends that if they see me working in the local drug store or gas station in the evening to just wave and remember I have an extra payment to make.