Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Surely you could add one of those cartoon bubbles of text and paste it on the card before you send them out...! Maybe the deer could say something like "I hurt too!" or "We just have to learn to all get along here."
Well you have to admit it...it is funny. He stands there in defiance, too.My cards have cats on them.
We are most likely related somehow. I have to admit I did laugh (just a little :-) as I read this.Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Surely you could add one of those cartoon bubbles of text and paste it on the card before you send them out...! Maybe the deer could say something like "I hurt too!" or "We just have to learn to all get along here."
Well you have to admit it...it is funny.
He stands there in defiance, too.
My cards have cats on them.
We are most likely related somehow. I have to admit I did laugh (just a little :-) as I read this.
Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment