
And, another one's gone, and another one's gone, another one bites the dust! C'mon. You know the song. Actually I got the thumb drive to work and moved all files over to my hard drive. I may keep this one. Electrical tape or black duct tape wrapped around it .... NO! Just throw the thing away Peruby! See? It's just a 512MB. Not even 1 gig.
I don't think I have to tell you who chewed it up. Could have been any of the three rascals. I really don't think it was our precious Sable as she is out of the chewing stage by now. I seriously doubt it was the boxer who has such a wide, big mouth he has difficult picking up small objects. No, I'd have to say it was one of the rat terriers, with their sharp little teeth and long pointy snouts that could have easily picked a thumb drive up and chewed it up like this. Of course somebody had to get it off the back of the desk first!
I don't think I have to tell you who chewed it up. Could have been any of the three rascals. I really don't think it was our precious Sable as she is out of the chewing stage by now. I seriously doubt it was the boxer who has such a wide, big mouth he has difficult picking up small objects. No, I'd have to say it was one of the rat terriers, with their sharp little teeth and long pointy snouts that could have easily picked a thumb drive up and chewed it up like this. Of course somebody had to get it off the back of the desk first!
2 comments:
Aghhhh! I would have no patience if I kept loosing stuff like that. Maybe you could wrap tape dipped in tobasco are part of them. But then you would have to be careful everything you handled them.
Tabor - it helped that this was a spare thumb drive. I didn't even know what was on it. It was a backup of my brother's fire dept. stuff from last summer.
I have two thumb drives that I keep on my keychain and goes back and forth to me to work. Now, those I would miss!
Post a Comment