Monday, December 07, 2009

Options


Sedan - coupe, leather, cloth, power windows, moon roof, heated seats, CD players, 1.8L, 2.4L, 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder, overdrive, 15k, 17k, 23k, I can barely keep up with it all.

Round and round and round my head goes! Numbers, options, points, sticker prices, invoice prices, games salesmen play. Where it ends..... who knows?

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

You walk into a car dealer, tell them what you want and what you are willing to pay. We all know that manager in the back doesn't exist. I always got a kick out of that. My father-in-law was a good one for getting things done his way with no "3rd party." You have to let them know just because you are a female that you are very savvy so they don't take advantage of you. Go girl!

Tabor said...

My father=in=law was a car dealer for a number of years and for our first car he just called on the phone from the kitchen table telling them what we wanted and after he got what he wanted, then we went to look and drive the car. I found that being very loud when I was talking tothe dealer on one car helped him move along to get me out the door with what I wanted. This only works when other customers are in the showroom.

Peruby said...

Good points to remember. I have done some research. I am better prepared than yesterday and hopefully more tomorrow.