Monday, December 28, 2009

Got snow?

We do! Not a lot, just a couple of inches, but it is snow. And, it is cold. The above picture is NOT snow, it is scanned white plastic icicles from a Christmas past.

I don't have any pictures of the recent snow because both camera batteries are dead and I can't find (ready?) my charger! Anybody surprised? No? Me, neither.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

OMG! Is the charger small enough to be swallowed. Have you looked under the couch....under one of those cute dogs! Geeeese.

Peruby said...

Chuckle, chuckle! I had to laugh when I read your post, Tabor. I deserve that! Those pesky dogs have eaten just about everything. I feel for any of them if they ate that charger, though. It wasn't small. It is quite clunky and heavy.

I'm sure it will show up as soon as I do a serious cleaning of my table and counters (today,I hope!).