In case you didn't get the chance to hear Alec Baldwin's enraged message he left on his daughter's cell phone, this radio station has the audio. Click on "Alec, at his best."
I was flabbergasted, as was everyone who listened to it. Our jaws dropped open. I never cared for the jerk anyway. Don't like his movies, don't like his looks, don't like his mannerisms. Now, I certainly don't like his parental skills.
He can't even see that he is calling her names when it is in fact, he himself, who is being the total idiot. He called her a pig? A pig? The guy doesn't deserve children.
Alec, you are in all areas "A loser!"
Alec, you are in all areas "A loser!"

6 comments:
He is the pig. I don't know the circumstances between he and his daughter, but I know that I never did like him. Wow, what a jerk. I wonder how the meeting went today.
I agree. Even if ex-wife has poisoned the daughter and she behaves like a pig, he MUST take the high road. He must be the adult and let the daughter know that there is always room in his life for her if she ever wants a non-toxic relationship. Some folks need to be licensed to be a parent.
And yet I wonder if I have done the girl any favors, here.
I think that she may be more scarred by the world now knowing what a "pig" of a father Alec is, than what effect his actual voice mail may have had on her.
She probably would have been resilient enough to get past his tirade, but now looking back, I wonder if she can ever overcome the feeling that the world now knows he is a total jerk.
Hmm... I didn't check the facts, but it sure doesn't sound like his voice. Much higher.
~S
Maybe it was because he was stressed. He issued an apology. I agree with him that parents lose it from time to time, but it was the name calling I was horrified at.
Oh, I just saw the news last night... it was def. him! So shocked. He said it was misplaced aggression toward the ex-wife. Geez. This could really do damage to his career. We had been enjoying him on 30 Rock too.... oh well.
~S
Post a Comment