




My nephew brought back a set of nesting dolls for me from China. I didn't specify doll or animal, and I was pleasantly surprised with the Panda bear set. My Mom had a Russian woman nesting doll set. I think I may start collecting them. I don't see them very often and I am not certain, but I think my nephew had a time finding this set for me. My second choice was a wind chime, which he said he could not find anywhere.
Did you know that things sold in China do not have the "Made in China" stamp on them? Amazing!
Here is a thought to ponder. In the United States the government pays you to have babies. In China you pay the government to have babies.
I am still trying to get through "Happy Feet." One of my sister's agrees with me. She thought it fell short also.
New video card is in the machine. An ATI RADEON Sapphire X1950 XT 512MB. My daughter's frame rates in her game increased from 30 frames to 550 frames (I think this is per second.) So what does that mean? My daughter got motion sickness. Nice.
1 comment:
Ha...ha.
Post a Comment