
Something colorful for a dark, dark day
Well, I sure wouldn't want to be in the shoes of the Virginia Tech president any time soon. I had just eaten about four Hershey's miniature chocolates when I took a small break and checked the latest news on my work computer. The chocolate turned in my stomach and I thought I was going to be sick. I went to get a glass of water and clear my head. What was it? A broken romance? And after killing her, did he think why not take out as many as I can, my life is over anyway? Time will tell, I suppose. I am just guessing, here. I have not a clue.
It does sound like the people in charge are going to take some heat for not getting an alarm out to the students sooner. And, you had to know that Nancy Grace was going to race out there and elbow people and over shout them until all you could hear was her whiny mouth. That is when I shut the television off.
It does sound like the people in charge are going to take some heat for not getting an alarm out to the students sooner. And, you had to know that Nancy Grace was going to race out there and elbow people and over shout them until all you could hear was her whiny mouth. That is when I shut the television off.
2 comments:
I raised my daughter alone from 8 yrs of age until she was 15 when I remarried, and I never once was late for work because of her schooling. But men are wimps when it comes to that stuff. No man can ever stand up to what a woman with children does on a daily basis.
Some people just don't realize they're asking for special treatment, apparently. Maybe he needs some one experienced to advise him. But then again, maybe he isn't open to advice. Men and their egos. And it's got to be tiring for him. Maybe he doesn't want to spend the money too. You'd think he'd notice others managing it, hard tho it is, and wonder how.
I love the bow photo. So crystal clear!
~S
Post a Comment