Friday, December 30, 2005

Saw the Kong

Saw the Kong today. It was loud. If you didn't have a headache before you went into the theater, chances are you'll have one when you get out. I knew it was going to be long.

It is basically cut up into three sections. One - building up to the boat trip, Two - the boat trip to the Island and on the Island, and Three - in Hollywood after the capture of the giant Kong.

It was a bit more touching than I anticipated. They throw some comedy into this one. It was sure nice to see this fellow again. I ain't saying I was addicted to Early Edition but I was probably pretty close to it for a couple of years, anyway.

Getting up to leave the theater my foot kicked something. I bent down to pick up my daughter's new camera that she got for Christmas. We were half way home before she realized that she didn't have it. Well, guess who has it now? She can use the keychain one that I got for $15 bucks.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Sorry King Kong gave you a headache. It was pretty intense. The insect scene was waaaaay toooo looong. Never got tired of looking at Naomi Watts face even though she had to limit her expressions to about three! Hey, you posted a photo fo yourself!

Peruby said...

Tabor - In King Kong the insect scene was very, very creepy! I was squirming in my seat.

Photo - Yes, I was ready for a change. I may even work on the background, next. I have been telling my daughter she can't post pictures of herself, so I never posted one of myself.